Cryptic Shift - Visitations From Enceladus
Metal Hammer's no.1 death metal album and 13th best album of 2020.
"Wildy psychedelic and dense with tonal weirdness, everything from 25-minute opener Moonbelt Immolator to the much snappier sci-fi fury of Planetary Hypnosis brimmed with insane ideas brought vividly to life".
Unburier - Twisted Existence
Combining new and old school styles to create a hybrid of Death and Thrash Metal.
Pummelling drum beats, savage riffs and harsh vocals compliment their dynamic song structures to unleash a fresh approach of extreme music.
Mortivius - KING
Yorkshire metal; infusing progressive, jazz & operatic themes which compliments their energetic and chaotic live show.
Elimination - Echoes Of The Abyss
-"Complete eardrum annihilation, 9/10" - Metal Temple.
-"Masterpiece, 10/10" - Broken Tomb.
-"Possibly the UK thrash album of the year, 9/10" - Musipedia Of Metal.
The Tenmours - Maze
“It’s so rock”- Jon Gomm
"Very exciting, challenging, experimental - bloody good stuff in fact!" - Pete Robinson
(Salford City Radio)
In addition to the various bands and music acts we have recorded we have also done a variety of commercial corporate work, post production & live sound with clients such as:
- Bloomsbury Publishing [Audiobook Production]
- Magid Magid [Audiobook Production]
- Ian McMillan [Audiobook Production]
- BOOM Leeds [Live Sound Engineering]
- Barnsley Live [Live Sound & PA Supply]
- Coalfields Festival [Live Sound & PA Supply]
- Sinfonia of Leeds [Orchestral/Classical Concert Recording]
- ElL-ARr Productions [TV Show & Advert Mixing]